The Sunrise

 



Welcome to my blog! My name is Adreonna Silva and I am a biological sciences major at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I was born and raised in Fairbanks and graduated from Hutchison High School in 2017. I work full time at a clinic here in town, which has encouraged me to pursue med school. My overall goal is to, eventually, become a Pediatrician. I am a first generation college student so this has been a wild ride with frequent bumps in the road. Despite the chaos, college has been a wonderful experience. Working full time and being a full time student leaves me with little free time, so weekends are precious to me! Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year. The yellow and orange leaves and the brisk fall time air is what I adore. On the weekends, especially now, I enjoy spending my days at home with my significant other and our two energetic fur babies. 

Music is large part of my life. Musicians run deep on both my mother and fathers side of the family. I can remember as a kid going to my uncles band practices or listening to my grandfather strum his guitar. My papa has a music room filled with all sorts of instruments my siblings and I would always mess around with growing up. When I was in elementary school I played the violin, sadly, I haven't picked it back up since I was in the seventh grade. Nonetheless, I love music of all genres. Growing up my uncle would put on a "Rap and Rock Fest" every summer here in Fairbanks. These were the first little concerts I had ever been to. In the summer of 2018 I watched Luke Combs at the Plamer State Fair which is what I count as my first "real" concert. I have many, many more artist and concerts on my bucket list and I cannot wait to start checking them off. 

 Here is a link to one of my favorite songs. I hope you enjoy! (-:



Comments

  1. This is the third try to leave a comment.
    I think I see the problem. The theme isn't allowing the "Publish" button to show up. It is super faint. Try changing the color on your theme. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Role of a Performer

Music and the Fictive Dream

Musical Analysis 2